"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

iPod Shuffle Get's A Makeover


Apple just unveiled their new generation of the iPod Shuffle today. It is half the size of the previous one (like the original one wasn't small enough). With 4GB's of storage (for those of use that don't speak NERD, it's close to 1,000 songs), the new shuffle also comes equipped with VoiceOver: a voice that tells you what the name of the song and artist you're listening to. Say whaat? Enticing but seriously? And where are the buttons? They're all placed on the right earbud chord-- supposedly a more convenient location. Hmmm, sounds pretty interesting but is it functional? I definitely give Apple a thumbs up for being innovative, but I'll just have to see it at the store before I jump to any conclusions. For now, I'll just jam out to my iTouch.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.