"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not Your Mama's Kitchen Utencils

Wiener Silberschmiede Werkstätte is known for being the most innovative in the world of home décor, appliances, and fixtures. And they definitely stayed true to their creative ways when Thomas Feichtner designed the Cutt Silver Flatware Line. The geometric inspired set includes a fork, spoon, knife, teaspoon, and pastry fork. They ended up being too legit to sell, so instead they've been featured in museums all throughout Europe. I wonder if they created a spork yet?

Via: Pure-Austrian-Design

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.