"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Pieces" of a Puzzle




I came across this advertisement through ElectricArt (I'm obsessed with their INSANE ad campaigns recently...keep posted for more of my favs) and at first I really didn't see anything too special with it; it just reeked of creepy-face and a half-assed sketch of some sort. I was wrong. In order to see the special intricacy in this masterpiece one must look close...very close
If you have yet to conclude what it is that you are seeing, here's another up close and personal zoom of the "living art" captured by photographer Andreas Smetana.


Provocative---check, Real---check, Raw---check, and Powerful---check.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.