"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You'd Never Guess What This Serves As...


With non-slippery texture of dots covering the curvaceous building and colored arrays of geometric windows, this marvel must be some sort of Museum. Possibly one paying homage to Legos?


Nope. This contemporary structure serves as the RATPB Bus Centre in the Parisan suburb of Thiais. Say whaaat? A bus station? Forreaaalz


Yes. Emmanuel Combarel Dominique Marrec wasn't playing when he outdid himself with this sensational masterpiece. 


If my bus station looked like THAT, I'd be on a bus right now. Well, actually, I just lied...chances are that I'd just be roaming around the building FOREVER.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.