"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, October 26, 2009

The infamous short film:

Over a week ago Kanye posted this video, entitled "We Were Once A Fairytale" and directed by Spike Jonze, and created a huge array of mixed feelings and reviews from many circles of fans, haters, and spectators. Sadly, it was taken down within a couple of hours. However, I managed to see it just before that occurred and I was insanely stupefied by it's incredible display of candor. I also was completely taken aback by Kanye's portrayal of OUR dismal perception of him in such a grandeur manner. But what I truly enjoyed the most was the clandestine and grim symbolism and metaphoric schemes that were so beautifully and artistically entwined within this vivid masterpiece. I for one believe for it to be phenomenal and a true work of a harrowing modern short film. Luckily, a couple of sites were able to grab it and are currently displaying it for the time being... so before Kanye's peeps hunt the last remains of the film on the nets, go ahead and watch it here. Enjoy:

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.