"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, October 16, 2009

Today is the day!!!


I haven't been this excited over a movie in a long, long time!!! I'm insanely stoked to go see my favorite childhood book's debut on the big screen. There's been much hype (or maybe I've just been crazily following its progress too closely?) about the Spike Jonze project of "Where the Wild Things Are" and you know what, I believe it!! I can feel it- this movie will be amazingly sicktastic, epically a visual orgasm, and beautifully nostalgic in every way possible. Also, a friend caught its premiere last night and she told me that it was definitely a must and that the film did insane justice to the book. I already bought my ticket on fandango and will be counting the minutes until my 9 o'clock viewing. Yes, I've reverted to being 5 years old. But more importantly... you NEED to go watch it too!!!! So what are you waiting for... Fandango that shit!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.