"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey guys,
I'm really sorry for not posting in a long, long time!!! I've been insanely busy with my last two weeks of school... presentations for one week and this week has been finals!!! I've been hitting the library for hours daily/nightly, have slept a total of 5 hours this past week, and am currently running on x-amount of Redbull. I love college! No joke. Tomorrow is my last final and I can't wait for it to be over!! If you find yourself in the same boat, good luck to you too!!! So sit back, read some past posts, I promise I'll be back in no time!! :)


Peace, Love, and Fashion,
R. Gratz

1 comment:

Sebastian-@AR6430 said...

hey babe! I'm just in love with your persona! =) love your blog! it's awesomely fantastic =) great job° I'm AR6430 on twitter =)

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.