"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I. Need. Some. Sleep.

Ok, so when I first came across these babies I totally thought they were some type of luxury cheese-graters. Yup, CHEESE-GRATERS!!! Hahaha. But on further inspection I realized they were actually Lanvin Enamel Cufflinks. Definitely off by A LOT. But for some reason why do I feel the former would be soo much more baller? Anyways, these striking cufflinks are quite exceptional and the enamel detailing is extremely fresh. Definitely has that "badass GQ executive" feel to it and with a price tag of 520 buckaroos you'd probably have to be one. For that price, I'd much rather invest in some of their sneakers instead (same price point) but one day they shall be mine. Cheese-graters included. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.