"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm off, but just wanted to say...


So after a harsh two weeks of hell finals, I am finally going to get some R&R... in Cancun!! I'm extremely stoked and can't wait to just relax, drink, and hang out at the beach all day with my family. With that said, chances of me sitting down and posting is going to be extremely slim. In fears that I won't get to say hello again, I wanted to take this time to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season and kickass New Year!!! I truly wish you all the best of the best and once again I thank you all for keeping up with my craziness. So here's to having an awesome time with your loved ones and more importantly with the bottle of sweet nectar of your choosing. Hey, it is a season of celebrating!


Peace, love, & Reyka,
R. Gratz

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.