"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm pretty stoked!

Word on the street is that Stefano Pilati has decided to bring us the second coming of the YSL New Vintage Collection. Glorious! Stefano is set out to create some awesomely rad creations by combinding his classical silhouette aesthetic with unused fabrics from previous collections. Eco-friendly fashion? Yes, please! I'm always damn proud of everything that dons the iconic YSL name and this is exactly a case and point type of deal. Hopefully I'll be able to visit the selected YSL boutiques in London, Paris, or New York City when these recycled babies come out in mid December (yup, as in this month). Man, I love YSL. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.