"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, December 18, 2009

In my perfect world:

I really don't care too much for a walk in closet, instead I would opt for a walk TO closet. I'd much rather like to physically visualize EVERYTHING that I have in stock. I'd switch up my garment selection every season to insure that I'm rocking the right threads and that I look fresh and not redundant in my tastes. Plus it'd also allow me to make sure I give everything a try because in a normal closet a lot of things get lost. I'd be a billionaire if I got a nickel each time I found clothing still rocking their tags months even YEARS after I bought it. This would insure this catastrophe wouldn't happen ever again. So note to self: get this shit stat when you get your dream apt. Gracias. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.