"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DJ, blow my speakers up!

Tik Tok has been on my "getting ready to go out" playlist for many many months before its current fame. Y'all know that I don't give a fuck about what music I choose to listen too- regardless if it's girly, etc. Music is music. And can you really blame me? It gets my blood pumpin for a stellar drunken night. As much as I love the original, I am much more infatuated with this Fred Falke remix- it's just fucking brilliantly composed and every second of it gets me feverishly hyped up. Enjoy, motherlovers. 
P.S.
And just cause I love you all and I know you want to party to it badly, download it here.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.