"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Edgy, Rad, and all together perfectly executed!!

Les Hommes Fall 2010 lineup is by far one of my favorite of all time. I absolutely digg how staggeringly edgy it is and what makes it even that much better is that its appeal is very very practical. It’s insanely edgy without being outlandishly unwearable (like many of this years creations). I love outerwear. Alot. And I think that’s entirely why I’m so dumbfounded by Les Hommes- they killed it in that department. KILLED IT! I don’t even know where to begin; was it the perfectly executed assymitrical cuts that enthralled me? Perhaps it was the genius placement of zippers, buttons, and leather detailing? Or maybe it was the crossbreeding of knits and canvas that had its way with me? It was all of it!! I must admit that I never really followed Les Hommes but after this exemplary showcase of pure radness, I am addicted.
Here are my most favored threads: 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.