"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Zara S/S 2010:

Toni Carrn is flawlessly and naturally beautiful in this campaign. Just effortlessly stunning- I might just be in love.  Zara also continues to impress me season after season with all their beguiling pieces that seem much more expensive than their bon marché prices. I also am diggin the earth tone color palette because it just adds such an allure that makes the clothes sexy yet refined. And those brown highwaisted leather shorts are fervently and ruggedly wondrous.  Way to go Zara.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.