"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boyhemian

Black Barret by Neil Barrett
I fucking dig Neil Barrett, that's a given, so it's no damn surprise that I'm all over his Japanese line Black Barrett. The lax rocker vibe, bleeding colors, stellar mancessories and loose fits... need I say more? It just makes me wanna jam out on a guitar and let the waves take me away. Definitely worthy of its dubbed name of "Boyhemian" and I totally feel some gnarly inspirations coming on from the line. Actually I'm most definitely gonna dabble into the headband craze that's going on here. Damn it, I just fucking love errrrthang. Get some.

3 comments:

by Sutton said...

rocker chic. love the pop of color too.

Baro Lucas said...

Thanks!

XOXO

Artur said...

This looks so cool! I LOVE it!!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.