"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Give me that retro funk!

Straight out of the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection, these "Donahue" glasses are ridiculously goodlooking. I'm usually not a big fan of gold but the minor incorporation of it works for me. Plus the mix of plastic and metal is capturing my every attention. I'm just all over the retro funk that it has going on. I'd for sure rock this as my regular reading glasses and hell I'd just wear them whenever I had the chance. So killer. Now all I need to do is get my ass over to either their LA or NYC shop to get myself a pair of these exclusive babes. Donahue-me-up, mothalovahs!

1 comment:

Izzy said...

I can't believe I missed this one. Good stuff!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.