"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's unavoidable...

So last night was the 82nd annual Academy Awards. Which btw to clarify to some, it's the official name of 'The Oscars' (hell, I thought they were two different awards shows once upon a time. Don't ask.). Anyways, so this was actually the first Oscars that I saw in its entirety and I'm most definitely glad I did. Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin were freaking hilarious and my favorite hosts of all time. As far as the award winners goes, I was down with them. I really wish I would've seen The Hurt Locker so I could've totally appreciated their 6 wins. I am more than positive it's awesome, I mean duh. And even more so I need to see The Blind Side desperately. But I am no where near surprised Sandra Bullock won Best Actress because I am completely in love with her. As far as Precious is concerned, I couldn't really care too much for it because my ass would be all types of emotionally messed up. I read the book and even that in itself was hard to handle. Great literature though. I can go on and on but alas lets break it down to what you're more interested in... the redcarpet shindigs. 

Perfectly radiant beauties...
Sandra Bullock in Marchesa

Meryl Streep in Chris Marsh (Project Runway alum)

Vera Farmiga in Marchesa

Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham

Elizabeth Banks in Versace

The dapper gents:
Tom Ford in his own design

Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford

Ryan Reynolds in Tom Ford

Javier Bardem in Gucci

Robert Downey Jr. in Lanvin

The "I totally dig the first half but I don't know what to think of the bottom, so I'm on the fence":
Zoe SaldaƱa in Givenchy Haute Couture

And lastly the "I don't care if EVERYONE hates it but it's definitely working for me in all levels":
Diane Kruger in Chanel Haute Couture

1 comment:

Oliver said...

love it it was so awesome , i really enjoyed it

xoxo

Oliver
zeitgeschmack.blogspot.com

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.