"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bowtie revamp!

WUYORK
It's always about reinvention- taking the old and twisting it into something au currant. This is definitely an understatement for what creative director York Wu has done with these WUYORK babies. These creations are phenomenal and hands down incredible! I need to snag me at least one or two or three pronto!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love bowties! need to find ways to DIY these babies...

Pepa Xavier said...

I'm a bow person too.

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.