"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mad respect and love for this Head-Bitch-In-Charge!

If ever I were to be someone's assistant, I'd be Kelly Cutrone's. Hands down. I don't even know where to begin in my admiration for her. I would work my ass off day in and day out, accept her calls at wee hours of the morning, go on crazy assignments across town, hell, I'd even somehow find a leprechaun if Ava wanted to meet one... anything Kelly needs, I'd be there to get things done. I am never one to put up with people's shit but seriously, I'd take a beating from her any day. Just to be able to surround myself with someone as successful as she is in the fashion industry would just be perfection. One day, Miss Cutrone, our blackberries will bbm each other. Promise. Hah. 

1 comment:

FindingFashionland said...

im totally wiht ya! she amazing.. maybe one day we both will work together at the Cutrone office NY! haha

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.