"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

So this is what Erykah Badu was talking about...

♫♪♫ So where my garbage bag lady
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go
And what about the grocery bag lady
Bet ya love can make it better
I'm talkin' to my Gucci bag ladies
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go
And what about my paper sack ladies
Bet ya love can make it better
What about my nickel bag ladies
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go ♫♪♫
This is freaking glorious in every way possible. Probably the best use of a paper bag, sharpie, and paperclips of all time. I'm sure it broke some type of Guinness world record. Haha. Paper sack ladies represent. Eat it, Lagerfart!
And just because this used to be my jam back in the day, it is only fair that I give it some play time. Old school Badu is definitely where it's at. Fo realz. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great idea for a bag:))
love your blog
adam,

Fallow me

http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

The Starving Stylist said...

II would have drawn a hermes Birkin on my paper bag. haha



www.thestarvingstylist.com

Bisous Natasha said...

Love it.... I need to PACK LIGHT...for my trip to Moscow that's for sure. Brown paper bags would be so much fun if someone made them that cute ;-)

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.