"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm alive...

I've totally been M.I.A. on you guys but with final exams, moving out of the apartment, attending graduations, and saying goodbye to graduating seniors... can you really blame me? I just got home last night and am on my way to settling in for the summer. With that said, I'm probably going to just linger around, catch up with friends, relax a bit, and slowly ease into the bloggosphere. But definitely stay tuned, I promise I'll be back in full force shortly (seriously, chances of me getting bored are high!). 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.