"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Miley Cyrus. Sexified. Can't. Be. Tamed- New Video.

Miley Cyrus has stepped right into the direction of former Disney starlets that have come before her (ahem: Britney, Xtina, and LaLoca) and has vamped up her image big time. She's all sexified. And you know what... power to her. If she wants to hoochie it up, what can we do?  At least she didn't half ass it. She's in tune with her inner whore committed. I feel like a dirty skeeze but altogether I can most definitely dig it. Yes, I admit it. And gangstahs, I know you do too. I know you'll be secretly watching this vid over and over again and even download the tune itself. The second coming of Britney Spears? Very well so!! Is that a good thing? You decide. 

4 comments:

JBriggs said...

sorry she can whore it up all she wants but she will still look like a shovel with googley eyes glued on
and didnt disney already tame her?(sexual suppressing purity ring power!)

BryanBoy said...

Girl is fierce!!!! How the mighty are getting mightier. Loves it.

Anna.Who said...

This is so different than what she's done until now! Not a fan of the song but I love the video and how the feathers cover her in the beginning.

Fashion Wh0re said...

I was shocked
She all grown up she cant be tamed anyway I like the video not really the song tho

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.