"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Cover Girls of Summer Commencement:

We all know that the summer season definitely starts in June and with that said there's no better way than to welcome the summer rays with The Cover Girls of Summer's Sexy-Can-I!!???? Commencement!
Any favorites? Mine? That one ↑, THAT one ➚, oh and definitely that one ↑ too! Yup, let's just say I'm a happy camper. Man, I didn't realize how many Vogue's were out there (& I didn't even post ALL of them)! World domination much? And yes, Miranda Kerr snagged 2 covers this month. That-a-girl! Sizzle, mothalovahs, S I Z Z L E !!!

2 comments:

The Starving Stylist said...

Numero, I-D are my favorite covers by far. But I will say that Miranda Kerr looks smokin' on the cover of GQ! Just picked up my copy the other day too!



www.thestarvingstylist.com

Pepa Xavier said...

Vogue Paris & Mexico on mt top two.

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.