"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, July 9, 2010

I feel like I've been writing a lot of 'these' lately...

I hate how I have not been able to crank out awesomely awesome posts in what seems like a very long time!! Especially when haute couture and mens fashion week have been at the core of this current season. It makes me sad and I apologize a million times over. My wireless has been cut off and I haven't gotten around to setting one up of my own (this real world thing is not my deal!) and curse the bastards who decided to password protect their signal I was feeding off of! I'm a college student- I'm on a budget! Eat me. Anywho, I'm gonna try to get on it and hopefully be back in full force soon! If there is a Zeus in the blogosphere heavens, please make this happen!!!


In the meantime, feast your eyes on this beauty:

Or maybe this gem...
And if you thought these were some fine pieces of pure elegance than their fellow exquisite citizens of Walmart will tickle your fancy just right (click here!) - you can thank me later.
Peace, Love, & Effen, 
R. Gratz

3 comments:

Beny said...

hmmmmmmmmmm.. cute




Love
beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

iUnderEye said...

OK, I've been trying to stop following blogs recently because, really, im getting a little bit overzealous. but i had to follow this blog!
Love the imagery and your writing especially that dude Jo (Alejandro) lol

x

iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

R. Gratz said...

@iUnderEye: I totally appreciate your follow and that I made the cut for your viewing! I most def am a fan of yours!!! We should definitely collaborate soon. :)

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.