"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Indie chansonniers.


The Morning Benders... there's pretty much nothing I can say that will capture how incredibly alluring and blissful this little indie quartet truly is. I've only recently discovered them but they've jumped to the front of my itunes 'most played'. Their just so euphoric and calming that I can't seem to leave their musical trance. I highly recommend them and just as a precaution... that voice of main vocalist Chris Chu WILL romance you!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.