"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Jenny Humphrey? Galliano? Campaign? Whaaat?

Yup, John Galliano has tapped Taylor Momsen as the harlot face of his new stink fragrance!
Lovely little gem, no? But then again, JG has always given me the creeps [case in point ➞] so I guess the casting is not THAT far off. I mean crazy does need crazy to survive & luckily that has worked out very well for Mr. Galliano. Interestingly enough, instead of rolling my eyes over & over again, I'm kinda curious to see what he has in store for Little J & if she'll finally take a shower & tone down her played out grungy hoochie prostitution-whore mess á la Courtney Love... or wait, maybe that's exactly what Big J is trying to capitalize on? Ughhhh, please say it ain't so! But if this is the case and if I were Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Miss Dior Chérie, or Vera Wang Princess, I'd get my shit together, hire a personal trainer & get on my A-game stat... unless they fancy being knocked out by Eau de Rabid Raccoon Teen Angst. For reals, hop on it ladies, you only have until the fall!

1 comment:

iUnderEye said...

hey whore howas it going? I Joke. when am i not loving a troubled girl? La Lohan, Mischa Barton...Lil kim. lol

you gotta love em. Long live Taylor.

x

iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.