"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, January 14, 2011

A new addition to my twitter shenanigans!!!

Hey Guys!! Just in case you haven't seen my shameless plugs at the bottom of every post, I'm quite tweetually active over at @AnEclecticmind. While this blog is my #1 baby, over at my twitterspace you get daily updates of my crazy shenanigans, up to the minute fashion news, and even pictures of my random ventures-- pretty much, you get to know me a whole lot more personally. And I don't mean to yes I do be self-loving, but I'm kinda rad, enough for you to want to keep tabs on me. Yes, ok... another shameless plug, but can you blame me for trying? Haha.

Anyways, as of late, I starting thinking of ways to spruce up my personal twittersphere and after 3 episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother' and a bag of Puffy Cheetos, I came up with pure gold!! 
It's called #ViralFashionWednesday's!!! Seeing that I freaking dig anything that has to do with fashion videos and that the new Twitter has made it easier to view videos w/out being redirected to another page, I thought it would be awesome to post a collection of videos (behind the scenes, viral campaigns, model interviews, vintage randoms, etc) every Wednesday, when we're in a dire need of some visual & creative stimulation. Actually, this past week was my first ever #ViralFashionWednesday bombardment and you can head on over to my twitterdome to see what it's all about.

Get excited, hop on twitter, follow me, and tune in every Wednesday for #ViralFashionWednesday's!





Follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.