"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

flobro admiration part 128793424652454

Thanks to the efforts of Brad (Rachel Zoe Brad- sorry, shit will always stick.) and his admiration for flower covered gear, I have become terribly obsessed with guys rocking petals- hence, the FLOBRO movement. I know, I know, nothing new, especially since camo is having another moment now, but I'm still all about honing down the FLOBRO art. Lifestyle, much? Remind me that I need a life.


I came across this shot from Milano Fashion Week and I can't stop thinking about its simplistic nature. Most FLOBRO items are spewing with details (as seen from the opening photo of the post), so showcasing only 3 yellow roses is pretty damn gnarly-the good kind. Dare I say innovative? I think so. At least in the sense of my own gear agenda. Gotta say, that tired ass "Sometimes simple is more" is ringing damn truth here. I sense a DIY project coming on in 3...2...1... Stay tuned.

 


image(s) via the fashion nets
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.