"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

redcarpet greatness: eddie redmayne edition.


Eddie Red(anyonethinkitsironicthathe'saginger??)mayne (get it: GingerMan!??) is one that constantly rakes in perfect 10's on his red carpet style strolls. Usually the coolcat is prone to Burberry, since he's Christopher Bailey's main MANho, so I was damn surprised to have caught him in Alexander McQueen F/W Twenty12 last night at the premier of Les How Anne Hathaway Starved Herself To An Oscar Miserables in Manhattan. That suit is pretty damn snazzy. I'm a crackhead for anything blue, so this tickles my broke-college ass superbly. Plus the styling, all McQueen, is spot on. Even the tucking in of the tie is giving me good smokes. I need it all. Hashtag: thiswouldbeonmyxmaslistifiwasanoverpaidretiredamericanpresident.




image(s) via wenn.com


follow my shenanigans on twitter!

3 comments:

Andrés Corella said...

Great style..love that suit..and the tie is amazing.

hugs
Andru
The Black Label
http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

Boots Treat Street said...

He looks so good!

MILEX said...

I am impressed with your sense of style

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.