"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Man and the Dress... hmmm?

In the 55th issue of V-Mag, photogs Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott captured a peculiar affair between model, Lenz von Johnston and a Dolce & Gabbana dress. Now, I don't know whether the kid has a fetish for couture evening-wear and is getting off or if he's secretly craving to sport the garment himself. But whatever the reason behind his spellboundness may be, it makes for one noteworthy editorial. That's forsure.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.