"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mike Giant & Dalek Exhibition at Galerie Magda Danysz

After taking a gander to some of the gallery, I am a fan! The pastels and black-and-white contrast is surprisingly and undeniably skilful. But what I love most about this gallery is the fusion of the two insanely different artists in the same space: Dalek provides the old school graffiti vibe to the room and Mike Giant adds some tattoo culture to the graffiti background. Sickly dope.
Galerie Magda Danysz
78 Rue Amelot
Paris 11
France

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.