"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, March 16, 2009

27? The age of brain demise?!??

Shit, son. According to Professor Timothy Salthouse (<---sick L-N, btw) of Virginia University, our brains starts malfunctioning by the tender age of 27. Our reasoning, speed of thought, and spatial visualisation all slowly start going to shits. For realz!??? Science doesn't lie. At least in one year I'll be 22--supposedly the peak of my brainy awesomeness. Bittersweet cause it's down hill from there. Gotta start soaking up the knowledge y'all!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.