"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, March 16, 2009

Lagerfeld's Mini-me-teddy???

Seems like Karl Lagerfeld decided to create his own little mini-me. And since Karlitos loves the dinero, why not make some bucks out it? Since there are only 2,500 of these teddy creations, I guess $1,500 is not a bad price. NOT. But I do have to hand it to Karlitos, his Lagerfeld Steiff Teddy Bear is quite representative of him; from his KL initialed belt to his iconic black glasses. Lagerfeld Jr. will be available at Neimans come September. Too bad the San Francisco one is closing up its doors soon.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.