"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, March 13, 2009

Cassette Glory

I came across the NVDRS Cassette Tape MP3 Player concept and completely am loving it. The look and appeal is very reminiscent of the 80's and early 90's--simple and nostalgic. The player operates on kinetic energy. As you use your finger to move through your song choices, the kinetic battery is charged. Though, for the moment, the little concept doesn't offer too much storage it is still pretty damn innovative in the whole "old is new" type of deal. Now if they could only add a feature where you'd be able to put it in a stereo and have it play your musica. Stay tuned.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.