"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fly Artsy BMW's @ Grand Central

If you happen to be in Manhattan during March 24th to April 6th, you’ll be in for an insane treat at Grand Central. The iconic station will be featuing 4 BMW Art Cars by the likes of 4 great artists. The collection will also exhibit a project by Robin Rhode which is beyond craziness. The South-African born artist strapped on paint dispensers on the wheels of a BMW Z4 Roadster and drove it madly across a football sized canvass....creating an EPIC and innovative approach to art. LEGIT!!! Did I mention that the exhibit is FREE. If only I was in NYC again! I call dibs on the Warhol though!

Here's a glimpse of the BMW marvels:
Andy Warhol

Frank Stella

Roy Lichtenstein
Robert Rauschenberg
Robin Rhode

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.