"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, March 16, 2009

Juice Me Up, Japan!

I for one am the worst at anything that deals with cellphones. But one of my worst attributes is charging my mobile nightly. Instead I opt for keeping it by my side until the juice is all out. Horrible. I can not stress how many times my cell has died in inopportune times. I know, I know, than why do I not just charge it like every normal human being. Trust me, I'm making strides. But if we were in Japan, this totally wouldn't even be a problem. No sir...cause they have phone-recharging-stations! Yup, you read right. In the Akihabara section of Tokyo-town, you can charge up your cell for 100 yen, roughly 80 cents. And even better, you can ditch your charging cell to go shopping, eat, sight see, or anything to kill time because it gets locked in its own compartment. Japan, please spread your greatness to us soon. Thanks. I guess in the meantime I'll have to be responsible.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.