"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nike Get's Inspired


In the past months sneakers have received a touch of high fashion glam and have become a new must have staple. So what is a company known for their athletic shoes to do? Join in on the fun, of course! This past weekend, LEADERS1345 unveiled their latest kicks, the eye-glaring Nike Huarache 2k8. They are simple and elegant, yet ultra-chic, reminiscent of the liquid element of Mercury. Drool, eh? Too bad it's only limited to 24 pairs for top costumers, family, and amigos. Now the question is...how do I get my hands on one?

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.