"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Patek Perfection or Obsession?

If you knew me personally, you would know that I am OBSESSED with ticking timepieces!! And this is an understatement! After first being introduced to the Louis Vuitton Tombour collection when I was in high school, I became a watch feign. But my ultimate match that gets me giggly is the Patek Philippe timepieces. Drool. I had the honor of trying on some pieces at Tiffany, who are in cahoots with the Swiss geniuses. I pretty much died when I walked out of the store empty handed.

If you would ask any watch connoisseur whom they believed to be the finest in watch creations, they would say PATEK PHILIPPE!!!! No joke. A Patek Philippe piece is a work of horological art and timeless aesthetic perfection that represents the absolute pinnacle of luxury, elegance, and refinement.


What is also unique to these babies is that they increase their value more than almost any other brand in the industry. Take for example the Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon model (pictured above), which sold for $1.49 Million at Sotheby's Hong Kong Auction in '08. Absolutely ballin'!!!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.