"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rugged Revolution?



Dell has introduced their Latitude E6400 XFR "fully rugged laptop" into the market. Equipped with ballistic armor and military standards, this ain't your run of the mill laptop. It means business, forsure. It's about time construction workers, architects, and military men get laptops that go along with their "rugged" environments. I like the fact that it's pretty much unbreakable, but it's one hideous brick of machine. When closed this creation looks like it may be harvesting weapons/bombs inside.  Now that I think of it, this is kind of bad-ass. But just a bit too bulky for my taste. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.