"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sultry hottie + impeccable styling = perfection:


Morloes Horst is one fine piece of sultry blond perfection and Marcin Tyszka did a legit job at capturing her raw beauty. Although I want to love the hell out of Marloes, the styling is just as sensational. I give MAJOR props to Agnieszka Scibior for absolutely murdering it on the fall-styling game. It's just fucking ridiculous. Job well done on all accounts. Oh and Morloes, you are now one of my new obsessions; you can blame those voluptuous stares of yours- they're dangerously mesmerizing.

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.