"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Behold: The Vodka of all vodka

I love vodka. There's no doubt about it. So when I read about this godsend, I almost passed out just imagining its euphoric taste. As you can very well read from its glorious portrait above, this baby comes from Iceland and I don't know too much about the land of the ice but I'm pretty sure they know how to get their swerve on thanks too their Norse roots. Supposedly, this concoction is quite possibly the Donald Trump of ALL vodka's in the world because it goes down just like water even at room temperature!! The reason Reyka is heavenly smooth is because it is filtered with lava rocks from dormant volcanoes. Yeah, that's all type of fucking aaamazing! Reyka, you are my new best friend. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.