"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gucci Silver Coated Canvas Sneaker = Perfection.

So I was doing some lil snooping around @ Neimans and I came across this beautiful hightop from their s/s 2010 collection. I pretty much lost it. Look at it! It's too fucking phresh and I can't even fathom owning them! I usually try to stay faaaar away from logos but this baby is just too killer not too respect. I love that they used a silver coated GG canvas and decked it out with silver leather trimming. It's the perfect combination as it has just about the right amount of flashiness without being too gaudy. It's a good thing I didn't try them on because then I would have forsure bagged them shortly after. But for right now, I'm definitely entertaining the idea of making them my next addition to my shoe collection. Mmhhhmmm. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.