"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is it just me?

But didn't the end kinda make you feel like Sean Faris was some sort of psycho serial killer that was taping his next crime? Seriously, go back to it and check out his rape face. I already know his plan of kinky craziness: 1. seduce hot girl. 2. do the nasty. 3. make her disappear. 4. capture it all on a hidden camera. 5. inspire an episode of Criminal Minds. Yup, I'm good. Or how about the Welch's Grape Juice? WTF!!!? Maybe that's his signature trademark? And can we talk about how I totally just thought about this too much. But I've got to admit that it was pretty damn provocative. It definitely reminds me of some of my own little steamy liplocking, minus the creepy rape face and the purple drank of course. Ladies, get at me.  

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.