"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Freja- gentle soul.

This is by far one of my favorite candid shots of all time. I feel like it's such an intimate and softhearted moment with Freja and I can just stare at it for hours. And the longer I stare at it the more I begin to wonder what her true feelings were at the time. At first glance it just seems like a perfectly great dipiction of her gentle demeanor. But then I start to see a small undertone of sadness and lonesomeness in her face. Almost like she's mentally telling herself "Ok, just smile for the cameras. It will all be over soon. Just smile." I really hope that it's the former because the latter just breaks my heart if it's true. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.