"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lanvin Fall 2010:

Drawing inspiration from street wear, Lanvin presented one of the most sickest collections during the fashion shows in Paris. What I digged about it was their way of making the pieces manly chic by incorporating great fabrics (leather, knits, nylon) and having them loosely tailored. It's just fucking tough, strong, and rugged. Lanvin Creative Director Alber Elbaz  definitely stayed true to his word as the collection was "not for the fashion victim, but the fashion lover. Everything is taken from the street, but pushed forward." Purely epic. 
Here are my favorites:

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.