"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feeling on cloud 9!

It's Paris Fashion Week!!!!
I have nothing against the other fashion weeks around the globe- but there is something ultra special about the Paris Fashion Week, whether it be womens or mens, that just makes me glow and excstatic. As the shows progress, I can feel their vibes in my body and I'm more than positive that I'm glowing. I just get in a very jovial mood inside and out. Je t'aime, Paris. Oh, and I definitely want to apologize for my non-coverage of Milans Mens Fashion Week. I've been sick with the flu (nope, not the oinks kind) and haven't been able to concentrate much. It wasn't personal, I promise- I'll get to it in no time! So... did I tell you, IT'S PARIS FASHION WEEK!!!! Fuck yeah, mothalovers! Croissants for everyone! Let the games begin. Stay tuned, mon amis!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.