"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The best news EVER!!!!

I am soo excited to announce that Alexander McQueen's latest collection WILL in fact walk down the runway!!!!!! I repeat... it will in fact walk down the runway!! This is by far one of the best fucking news I've heard in a long long time and I am all over it!!! I was so torn about what I thought should happen to his royal genius' collection- a part of me wanted it to badly grace the runway as a tribute and another part of me thought it'd be best for the unfinished masterpieces to stay private out of respect. But I am so enthralled that they have decided to go forth with the collection. Legit beyond everything legit in the world! So in lieu that it will be shown they have decided that it will debut in  full throttle glory at Paris Fashion Week instead of this weeks New York one. I think I am more than correct to say that is will be the most anticipated show of all the fashion season. Actually, even probably decade! I. Can't. Wait. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.