"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chloé Multi-Strap Leather & Canvas Sandals

There's no reason to be prancing around in delicate gladiator flats when you can be stomping around in true resilient warrior ones that convey strength and vigor. And that is exactly what these babies from Chloé accomplish. When I look at them I can't help but to think of Sparta and that whole 300 shindig yet at the same time I don't find them macho at all. Actually I think it's the perfect blend of ruggedness and femininity that would make any girl stand out for all the right reasons. Ladies, get some. 
Get your own @ Net-A-Porter.com

2 comments:

Rosa creativa said...

I love them!!!! awesome shoes!!
xx
Rosa

Anonymous said...

I love love these shoes. They are absolutely beautiful. They are def on my wish list.

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.