"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm on a boat.

I am absolutely diggin the nautical casual chic that is Caulfield Preparatory S/S 2010. It just makes me want to change my name to Carter Montgomery, hop on a white sailboat called The Corinthian, and cruise around Martha's Vineyard while reading some JD Salinger (RIP). Anywho... I love the loose button downs, vintage inspired t-shirts, modernly dapper hoodies/cardigans and the collaboration of blue, white, and gray with mustard and red is superbly classic. There's nothing better than free, easygoing, blasé clothing that actually makes you feel everything they were set out to evoke. Plus it also helps that the pictures awesomely captured CP's preppy gloriousness in the best manner possible. A dash of nonchalant maritime sophistication is just what I've been missing in my life and I can't wait to get my hands on some CP pronto. Now, where to get a sailboat in time for summer? 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.