"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chronicles: #3

I recently lost my wallet and have been hoping/praying/wishing/wanting for someone to turn it in at the establishment that I stupidly left it at. Sadly, that isn't the case. It makes me upset to know how people can be so inconsiderate but I knew the chances of me getting back my Gucci wallet would be slim to none. I really couldn't care less about it being a designer dud- even though it sucks, it can be replaced. What makes me truly upset is that it is MY wallet with MY cards in it! I know that these also can be replaced but it takes a couple of days or even weeks to get everything back in order and quite frankly it's just a bitch to do. And like most college students (and maybe everyone for that matter) I rely on my ATM 100% of the time and being temporarily broke is a sucky-ass situation. Fuck "finder's keepers, loser's weepers"!!! It is also at this time that I begin to think about lady karma and how she's let me down. I've found expensive personal items and although it would've been nice to call them my own, I couldn't help but to feel for the person that had lost them. Instead I gave it to the establishment where I found them in hopes that it would be reunited with its rightful owner. So where is MY nice person? Nowhere to be found. So what's the use of playing nice when you just get fucked over? Fuck it. WHOOOOOAAA!!! Wait one second... WTF am I saying!!!!??? My madre definitely taught me better than to think that way. I guess I'm just scorned a bit and needed to get my bitchassness out of my system. Now more than ever will I continue to be an honest person and I hope you will too. Stooping to other peoples level isn't ever a good thing. Positive vibes for everyone- even for the new owner of my wallet. In other news... it stopped raining :)

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.